Head of controlling – CSR sector – Brussels
For one of my clients renowned in the CSR sector, I am looking for a Head of controlling. You will be in charge of a team while still being hands-on with a helicopter view of the business. If you want to join a company caring about your well-being and the environment, this is the right match!
Tasks and responsibilities: Head of controlling
- Lead a team with motivation, charisma, and leadership skills
- Efficiently enhance the company's profits by analysing financial and business information
- Perform price modelling and analyse price changes
- Supervise the controllers' reports.
- Follow-up business cases
Profile: Head of controlling
- Masters' degree in Economics
- Experience of at least 5 years as a Business and/or Financial controller
- Dutch and/or French, and English
- People Management is a plus
Offer: Head of controlling
- Dynamic & smooth job environment.
- You will incorporate a renowned company with a stable mindset in a nice sector which means you won't suffer the Monday Blues
- You will benefit from a good work-life balance as this company offer flexi-time opportunities and truly values well-being of his employees
- You will enjoy a very attractive annual salary! Up to 75k depending on your experience
- A full package which includes a company car + a fuel card
- Extra-legal benefits
This position is managed by Laura and Kristof.
What are you waiting for? Send us your CV in word format.
Or call us at 02/734.33.33.